National Institute of Advanced Industrial
Science and Technology (AIST) Waterfront 3F
Digital Human Research Center
2-3-26, Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan.
Access from main stations/airports to the nearest railway stations
- From Tokyo Station (JR[Japan Railway] lines & Tokyo
- Tokyo Station –(JR)→ Shimbashi Station –(Yurikamome Line)→ Telecom Center Station
- From Haneda Airport (mainly domestic flights)
- Airport Terminal 1/2 –(Airport Limousine Bus: 600yen) → Hotel Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba –(walk) → Daiba Station –(Yurikamome Line)→ Telecom Center Station
- Airport Terminal 1/2 –(Tokyo Monorail)→ Hamamatsu-Cho Station –(JR)→ Shimbashi Station –(Yurikamome Line)→ Telecom Center Station
- Airport Terminal 1/2 –(Tokyo Monorail) → Tennouzu Isle Station –(Rinkai Line)→ Tokyo Teleport Station
- From Narita International Airport
- Airport Terminal 1/2 –(JR Narita Express Line: 3110yen[*])→ Tokyo Station (from Tokyo Station, see above)
- Airport Terminal 1/2 –(Airport Limousine Bus; 2770yen) → Hotel Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba –(walk) → Daiba Station –(Yurikamome Line)→ Telecom Center Station
[*] It includes both a rail fare from the airport to 'Shimbashi' station (change train at Tokyo terminal) and a reserved seat fare for the express train.
Note: It takes 10min by walk from Hotel Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba to our building (approx. 1km). Go straight to the Telecom Center building (in the opposite direction from the Rainbow Bridge) along the West Promenade walking path between the hotel and the Fuji Television Building.
Walking route from the nearest railway stations
- Access from Telecom Center Station, Yurikamome Line (3min walk)
- Turn right from the ticket gate.
- Go to the ground level by stairs on your right hand side (The escalator next to the stairs is upward only).
- Turn left and go straight with buildings on your left.
- Take pedestrian crossing toward the building covered with glass.
- Enter the building, go to the information desk.
- Access from Tokyo Teleport Station, Rinkai Line (15min walk)
- Turn right from the ticket gate, then take an escalator to the ground level (Exit B).
- Go around a parking lot in front clockwise to a traffic signal.
- Turn left and go straight to the next traffic signal. Then cross roads to the diagonal corner at the signals.
- Go straight two blocks along elevated railroad tracks (on your left).
- Turn right and go straight along the street. The second building on your right is the AIST Waterfront main building.
Note: The main entrance closes at 18:00. Go to service entrance (at rear of building) after that
Note: Using trains or other public transportation is appreciated due
to limited parking slots. If you plan to drive to us, please let us
know in advance:
(click to open a new window)
- Japanese Railway (JR, in short)
- Yurikamome Line
- Rinkai Line
- Airport Limousine Bus
- Tokyo Monorail
- Tokyo Metro
- Toei Subway Lines
Note: Tokyo Metro, which operates eight subway lines, is a private subway company in Tokyo, while Toei Subway Lines (three lines) are operated by Tokyo Metropolitan Government.